C Synergy, formerly known as Collagen C™ 90 TabletsSKU: 2690 Availability: In Stock
C Synergy, formerly known as Collagen C™ 90 Tablets
Quantity Limit Exceeded.
The maximum quantity allowed is 5. Please adjust your quantity.
Fast Free Shipping with orders $75+
Fast Free Shipping with orders $75+
Orders are shipped factory direct to your door. Orders are often received within 2-3 business days. Standard Process products are only shipped within the United States. See our shipping policy for more details.
ASK US A QUESTION ABOUT
- Supports and promotes normal immune system response function*
- Provides whole food acerola and rose hips
- Excellent source of antioxidant vitamin C, which is involved in the production of collagen
What Collagen Does
Collagen is a protein molecule made up of amino acids. It provides structural support between cells that make up the inner layers of connective tissues in our skin1. The connective tissue in the inner (middle) layer of the skin is composed of collagen and elastin fibers, which maintain the tension and elasticity of skin.2,3
Vitamin C and Skin Health
The antioxidant properties of vitamin C and its role in collagen synthesis make it a vital molecule for skin health. Vitamin C’s antioxidant activity is particularly important in the top (epidermal) layer of our skin,4 where its concentration is 425% higher than in the dermis.2 Ultraviolet light, especially UVA, is a common factor that induces skin oxidative stress.2,5 The antioxidant activity of vitamin C helps protect against UV-induced damage caused by free radicals.6
Cell culture studies have shown that addition of vitamin C might influence the ability of the skin to protect itself from water loss.4,7,8
- Block G, Jensen CD, Morrow JD, Holland N, Norkus EP, Milne GL, et al. Free radical biology & medicine. 2008;45(4):377-84. Epub 2008/05/06. doi: 10.1016/j.freeradbiomed.
- Wang K, Jiang H, Li W, Qiang M, Dong T, Li H. Frontiers in Physiology. 2018;9. doi: 10.3389/fphys.2018.00819.
- Hadjighassem M, Kamalidehghan B, Shekarriz N, Baseerat A, Molavi N, Mehrpour M, et al. Nutrition journal. 2015;14:20. Epub 2015/04/19. doi: 10.1186/s12937-015-0012-5.
- Pullar JM, Carr AC, Vissers MCM. Nutrients. 2017;9(8):866. doi: 10.3390/nu9080866.
- McArdle F, Rhodes LE, Parslew R, Jack CI, Friedmann PS, Jackson MJ. Free radical biology & medicine. 2002;33(10):1355-62. Epub 2002/11/07. doi: 10.1016/s0891-5849(02)01042-0.
- De Filippo C, Cavalieri D, Di Paola M, Ramazzotti M, Poullet JB, Massart S, et al. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 2010;107(33):14691-6. Epub 2010/08/04. doi: 10.1073/pnas.1005963107.
- Savini I, Catani MV, Rossi A, Duranti G, Melino G, Avigliano L. The Journal of investigative dermatology. 2002;118(2):372-9. Epub 2002/02/14. doi: 10.1046/j.0022-202x.2001.01624.x.
- Boyce ST, Supp AP, Swope VB, Warden GD. The Journal of investigative dermatology. 2002;118(4):565-72. Epub 2002/03/29. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1747.2002.01717.x.
One tablet per meal, or as directed.
Warnings: If pregnant or nursing, or have any health condition, consult your health care professional before using this product. Keep out of reach of children. Caution in using this product if allergic to plants of the daisy family.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 tablet) contains: Vitamin C 100 mg, Sodium 5 mg. Proprietary Blend 194 mg: Organic rose hips, veal bone PMG™ extract, echinacea angustifolia (root), echinacea purpurea (root), bovine adrenal, defatted wheat germ, organic buckwheat flour, organic buckwheat (aerial parts) juice powder, organic reishi mushroom powder, and organic shiitake mushroom powder. Other Ingredients: Ascorbic acid, honey, organic acerola (berry), organic maltodextrin, and calcium stearate. Contains: Wheat.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Packages are shipped via UPS or FedEx.
Standard shipping is a flat-rate fee of $10. Orders over $75 ship for free.
Standard Process products can only be shipped within the United States.
Orders placed before 3 p.m. CT usually ship the same day. (Note: we recommend placing orders by 1 p.m. CT, particularly on the first Monday of each month and the day following a holiday due to an increase in order volume).
Due to unforeseen circumstances, such as weather, insufficient delivery information, strikes, refusal of delivery, etc., the delivery date is not guaranteed.
Categories: Bone, Joint, & Muscle Supplements, Musculoskeletal Support Supplements, Non-Dairy Formula Supplements, Non-Soy Formula Supplements, Standard Process® Supplements, Standard Process® Supplements - Whole-Food-Based Products, Vitamins & Minerals Supplements