Equine Mobility Support, 40 oz (1134 g)SKU: E8000 Availability: In Stock
Equine Mobility Support, 40 oz (1134 g)
Quantity Limit Exceeded.
The maximum quantity allowed is 5. Please adjust your quantity.
Fast Free Shipping with orders $75+
Fast Free Shipping with orders $75+
Orders are shipped factory direct to your door. Orders are often received within 2-3 business days. Standard Process products are only shipped within the United States. See our shipping policy for more details.
ASK US A QUESTION ABOUT
Equine joints inevitably suffer stress during daily riding, training, and competing and are expected to deteriorate as a result of the natural aging process.1 Horses are the longest-lived domesticated animal, with a potential life span of 40 years.2 Friction and load-bearing stress on a horse’s joints over time may affect comfort and performance, sometimes even before the signs are apparent. Equine Mobility Support is a unique blend of whole foods and other ingredients that may help a horse by:
Indications for Use
- Horses in regular training
- Horses on rest due to a mobility challenge
- Geriatric or retired horses
Glucosamine sulfate (from shellfish), chondroitin (as chondroitin sulfate), wheat germ oil, organic flax meal, ginger (root)†
†This ingredient could be considered a controlled substance by certain entities that govern equine competitions. We advise those who feed any supplement to competing horses to check with the governing body specific to the event regarding whether the product contains ingredients that could be considered a controlled substance.
- Start slowly by mixing a small amount of powder into the feed.
- Add the powder to the feed and dampen with water. (Spray bottles can be helpful.) Shake the container to mix the powder with the feed. This will also prevent the powder from settling in the bottom of the feeding container.
- Mix with unsweetened applesauce and add to the horse’s feed or syringe directly into the horse’s mouth.
- Add to a mash made of commonly found low-starch pelleted feeds or soaked hay cubes.
1. Van Weeren, P. R., and Back, W. (2016). Musculoskeletal disease in aged horses and its management. Veterinary Clinics of North America: Equine Practice, 32(2), 229-247. doi:10.1016/j.cveq.2016.04.003.
2. Hansen, S., Baptiste, K. E., Fjeldborg, J., and Horohov, D. W. (2015). A review of the equine age-related changes in the immune system: comparisons between human and equine aging, with focus on lung-specific immune-aging. Ageing Research Reviews, 20, 11-23. doi:10.1016/j.arr.2014.12.002.
¼ cup (33 g) per 1,000 lb. horse per day, or as directed. 30-day supply.
Caution: For equine use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1/4 cup) contains: Flax meal, glucosamine sulfate (from shellfish), ginger (root), chondroitin (as chondroitin sulfate), wheat germ oil, honey powder, and cinnamon.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Packages are shipped via UPS or FedEx.
Standard shipping is a flat-rate fee of $10. Orders over $75 ship for free.
Standard Process products can only be shipped within the United States.
Orders placed before 3 p.m. CT usually ship the same day. (Note: we recommend placing orders by 1 p.m. CT, particularly on the first Monday of each month and the day following a holiday due to an increase in order volume).
Due to unforeseen circumstances, such as weather, insufficient delivery information, strikes, refusal of delivery, etc., the delivery date is not guaranteed.
Categories: Shop For Veterinary Supplements